Erin Mills Homes
• If you have to resell soon Erin Mills Home, don’t buy an unusual house.
• Even if the quality of the school district doesn’t matter to your Erin Mills Home now, remember it might someday to another
• Brand new homes may be lower in maintenance costs but can be higher in out of pocket expenses.
• There are no perfect homes. Be ready to make compromises or concessions. Know what’s most important
to you and give on things that aren’t when choosing erin mills homes.
• Location, Location, Location. Some things don’t change.
• Supply and demand is a critical issue. Be ready to move quickly when your find what you want.
• Pay attention to floor plans. Changing layouts of rooms can be costly.
• Get preapproved for a mortgage prior to making an offer.
• Be an educated buyer. Learn as much as you can about the erin mills real estate listings market before you buy.
• Always make your offer to the seller contingent on a home inspection – it’s money well spent.
• Compare mortgages – artificially low rates could have hidden costs.
• When interest rates are low, go for a fixed mortgage.
• Redoing kitchens and baths can be expensive, check these out carefully.
• Imagine the home vacant. Do not be swayed by decorating – the furnishings will go with the seller.
• Vacant homes appear bigger than they are. It may be a good idea to measure to make sure your furnishings
• Buy the best home you can afford in the best neighborhood you can afford. You are almost always better
off with the least expensive home in the area rather than the most expensive.
• Pay attention to the original listing date of the properties you look at: sellers tend to be more flexible the
longer the home has been on the market.
• Be honest and open with your agent when looking to buy a erin mills real estate listing or anyother home. He or she works for you and can best help you if they have a good
understanding of your needs.
• You’ll know the right home for you when you see it and it will have very little to do with logic- don’t ask
how that works- it just does